On 12-01-04 01:35 PM, Mary Yugo wrote:

2012/1/4 Mark Iverson-ZeroPoint <zeropo...@charter.net <mailto:zeropo...@charter.net>>

    Mary Yugo stated, for the millionth time,

    “A much better theory is that, as Rossi says, they have nothing to
    show.”

    Same old tired repetition, despite numerous requests that you
    avoid it.  You just never learn…

    Is there really a brain behind the name or is it just a very poor
    implementation of Artificial Intelligence responding to vortex
    posts?  If AI, then the programmer forgot to #include <learn.h>

    -Mark

Same response to the same repetition of absolute nonsense about Rossi and Defkalion. You always seem to object to my response but not to the inanity that spawned it. Why do you think that is?

Same old Mark. He hasn't changed. If you're skeptical, you get ad hominems.

I've been filtering out his messages ever since he responded to a comment of mine regarding Naudin's results with a not particularly incisive argument to the effect that I was "pathetic".

Mary, regardless of whether you're a woman, a man, or a chatterbot (or, for that matter, somebody's pet chinchilla which has learned how to type, as well as how to do calorimetry), you're very probably wasting your time by arguing with Mark. (The last two seem pretty unlikely, of course.)