Stephen stated:

“Same old Mark.  He hasn't changed.  If you're skeptical, you get ad hominems.”
Not true Stephen…

Both your and Mary’s whole argument against my chastising the repetition (by
one person) is based on the premise that I don’t like skepticism.  You
obviously did not see or read my recent comment back to Mary destroying that
assumption:

1) There are several others who are just as skeptical as Mary, and I have not
chastised them because they do not continuously state their position.

2) I was the one who brought up the criticism about the thermocouple possibly
being too close to the steam inlet on one of the demos, so I have significantly
CONTRIBUTED to the skepticism.  The diff is that I, and all other skeptics on
this list, don’t continually remind the forum that the evidence is inconclusive.

So your assumption that I attack skepticism is blatantly false!!  I am simply
chastising the endless repetition that constantly comes out of one person… I
seriously doubt if there is anyone on this forum who doesn’t know what MY’s
position is.

Please provide a link to the posting where I referred to you as ‘pathetic’, and
if I did not apologize, then I will do so.

-Mark