If this container looks like the same container, in the exact same spot, and it 
is unlikely that they would go to the trouble of repeatedly placing different 
containers (or the same container multiple times) in the exact spot, doesn't 
that mean that the original 1-MW container has never left Rossi's facility?

What does that suggest about his story that the "secret" customer took delivery 
of it?

John


________________________________
 From: Jed Rothwell <[email protected]>
 Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2012 4:57 PM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Interesting new video from ecat.com
 


It is probably the same container, in that case. I think it would be difficult 
to place a second one in exactly the same spot.

I was watching people erect a concrete parking garage the other day. They were 
moving huge beams and pre-formed slabs into precisely aligned positions, with a 
crane. This can be done, but it is a lot of work. I assume if they brought in a 
second shipping container they would not go to the effort to set it down 
precisely where the first one was.

- Jed

Reply via email to