Just some speculation from my side, but I think that the reactor has been moved at least once. In the following video
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t19C-7WJPTM&feature=related

taken from the october 28th, the camera man starts at the back of the BBB and then moves along the left side of the reactor to the front. On the left side, there is another table standing and still the camera man seems to get though without problems. If you compare this to the pictures from my collage (especially at 1,1), there seems to be less space on the picture, especially at the "opening" to the front. But perhaps this is just my perception.

Wolf

Akira Shirakawa <[email protected] <mailto:[email protected]>> wrote:

    Thanks for the collage. It looks like the container has never been
    moved from its original location.


It is probably the same container, in that case. I think it would be difficult to place a second one in exactly the same spot.

I was watching people erect a concrete parking garage the other day. They were moving huge beams and pre-formed slabs into precisely aligned positions, with a crane. This can be done, but it is a lot of work. I assume if they brought in a second shipping container they would not go to the effort to set it down precisely where the first one was.

- Jed


Reply via email to