Here is the link to that device http://www.ergenics.com/page22.htm

On 25/01/12 07:59, Alain Sepeda wrote:
Periodinc dumping of H seems not true for me.
the tank would be empty quickly, and it would be dangerous.
DGT clearly said that no "Vent" is done, except in catastrophic situation, that induce shutdown and maintenance.

however maybe is there a reversible storage (I have seen here a pattented device to heat catalystic exhaust cleaner),
that allow to absorbe or free H stored inside an hydrid, or alike...

another simple solution could be a mechanical piston to tune pressure quickly.

I see three solenoid valve controls for hydrogen in/out and the control circuitry which indicates clearly to me that hydrogen is being periodically dumped and refilled by computer control.