From: Daniel Rocha

                Pay attention at this:

                " Experiments directly confirm for the first time that this
behavior continues beyond the conventional limit of unity
electrical-to-optical power conversion efficiency."

                It is above the conventional, not that it produces energy
out of nothing. This is just a way of saying that it exceeded expectation of
light emission for a LED.

Yes of course - these guys have to protect tenured positions at MIT, so they
would never mention ZPE nor any of the other possibilities that we like to
toss around here ...

... as Mel Brooks would say "we must protect our phony baloney jobs"