From: alain.sep...@gmail.com
Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 14:59:44 +0100
Subject: Re: [Vo]:DGT's 1st test did not test power, just safety (NyTeknik)
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com

http://www.defkalion-energy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1272&p=6889#p6889
Defkalion disagree with that article:

"Nytechnik article is 100% wrong based on pure speculations of the journalist.
We expect his response after a direct communication with him.
DGT"

2012/2/29 Harry Veeder <hveeder...@gmail.com>

Defkalion failed to make it clear on their forum that the government
representatives have so far only evaluated the Hyperion's safety.
Surely, they realize that most people interpreted their vague
annoncement of "positive results" as "positive measures of energy
gain". Why do we have to learn through Mats Lewan what they really
meant?

Harry