DGT may not owe us anything, but I don't owe them anything either.  Defkalion
has shown us nothing, and Rossi just had some demos that he was in complete
control of.  I don't owe them any patience, though I will still wait until
March 31.  If nothing happens by then, there is no reason for me to pay any
more attention to this.  Maybe it's just me, but if I was in Defkalion's
position, I'd get independent verification as soon as possible.  They should
get plenty of money through awards and licenses if they sell the product to a
large company.  Everyday, the world is wasting billions of dollars and millions
of people are dying unnecessarily.  Just the discovery of an LENR device that
produces useful energy output would end this waste immediately.  Does it really
make a difference if you are making a billion dollars in a world where
basically everything is free?  I would be happy enough knowing I helped every
single person on the planet, and I wouldn't care much about the money.  I'm not
big into conspiracy theories.  Oil companies would probably just switch to
something dealing with LENR and make more money than before.  If you're a
scientist, it would create tons of good paying jobs, and you are at the
forefront in an exciting new era of civilization.