________________________________
 Von: Daniel Rocha <danieldi...@gmail.com>
An: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Gesendet: 23:07 Mittwoch, 29.Februar 2012
Betreff: Re: [Vo]:DGT's 1st test did not test power, just safety (NyTeknik)

Do not expect to see any data from these tests:

"Until Defkalion Green Technologies has its product, we shall no longer get
involved in the games and blogs of online media. Our next announcement in the
coming months will be that of a successful and certified product."

http://defkalion-energy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1278
###########################
Daniel,
sorry to say, but You seem to be one of the lot, who cannot hold the water.

DGT did not make a substantial error up to now.
Btw, my own projects often have delays and complications and modifications.
That's the way it is.

In a situation like DGK or Rossi You have to fight against a headwind of 99%,
and the rest is a substantial lot of idiots, who cannot tell the difference
between a hole and a substantial spot.

In this case the 'data'-question is largely irrelevant. COP 20 can even
detected by a else blind government-official.

The DGK-issue can be settled by just waiting a month or two.
So what is the REAL issue of the childish? To know it at the first minute, or
what?

Calm down.