Hi Guenter -- your reply-to address is your own email address.

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Guenter Wildgruber
<gwildgru...@ymail.com>wrote:

DGT did not make a substantial error up to now.
> Btw, my own projects often have delays and complications and
> modifications. That's the way it is.
>
> In a situation like DGK or Rossi You have to fight against a headwind of
> 99%, and the rest is a substantial lot of idiots, who cannot tell the
> difference between a hole and a substantial spot.

I agree with Defkalion that they are not obligated to continue to publicly
discuss their progress.  But from a PR perspective I think it's a gauche
move to close their forum in this way.  They've given skeptics additional
credibility in calling the two main high-profile commercial LENR
initiatives scams.  Perhaps this will not affect Defkalion's own business
plan since they're self-funded, but it could have ramifications for others
who are interested in exploring the topic.

It might have been preferable for Defkalion not to attempt to engage the
public at all and to stay in stealth mode as long as possible.  I can
understand their learning about PR as they go.  But with opinions so set
against LENR in some mainstream scientific circles, here's to hoping that
other initiatives will steer a steadier course in how they communicate to
the public what they're doing.

Eric