The device shown in the video is depicted in slides 20,21,22 of Zawodny's pdf
presentation that NET obtained through the FOI request.
The experiment is significant because it elegantly allows the direct
observation of cold fusion without complicated calorimetry or controls.  The
Zawodny slides imply that direct measurements by IR camera have been made of
terahertz radiation induced cold fusion with insitu control "tiles" directly
adjacent to active "tiles".  If that is indeed what Zawodny has achieved it is
a "slam-dunk" experiment that is extremely difficult to refute.
I wish more details of his observations were available.