At 01:49 PM 5/25/2012, Alan J Fletcher wrote:

 "Hundreds of wave trains and vortices appeared everywhere and are permanently burned into walls, objects and trees surrounding the lab."

Came from Le Clair himself,  in response to Krivit

http://blog.newenergytimes.com/2011/01/31/new-energy-times-issue-36-letters/

I have just spoken with Steven Krivit and I accept his gracious and sincere apology. He points out that he feels we accomplished LENR, not “fusion”. That’s fine, it is semantics as far as I’m concerned. I do stand by my claim of fusion being triggered by the zero point energy release in the experiment. It was supposed to be a hot water heater powered by cavitation designed to extract zero point energy, the fusion release was an unintended byproduct. I claim fusion because I observed nuclear tracks and mass transmutation of the elements, confirmed by SEM_EDAX. XPS and LA-ICP-MS (mass spec). We saw the presence of nearly every element in the periodic table imbedded into a diamond matrix covering the core of the experiment. The transmuted particles were so radioactive they cooked the clear plastic dishes they were placed in after the experiment. This stopped a week after the experiment, a clear sign of short-lived isotopes, the mass spec anaysis confirmed this. Mass spec is the gold standard and showed the transmuted particles followed supernova isotope ratios (All 80 or so ratios were close to one) and none resembled earthly abundances. All of this is hard to rationally explain as other than being generated by nuclear fusion. There were other many other profound effects we observed that were not subtle as well and equally hard to explain. The experiment gave off powerful crested cnoid de Broglie Matter wave soliton wave packages that were doubly periodic and followed the Jacobi Elliptic functions exactly, mostly in the form of large doubly-periodic vortices. Hundreds of wave trains and vortices appeared everywhere and are permanently burned into walls, objects and trees surrounding the lab.

Mark LeClair,
Nanospire