Le Clair is quoted:

> The experiment gave off powerful crested cnoid de Broglie Matter wave
> soliton wave packages that were doubly periodic and followed the Jacobi
> Elliptic functions exactly, mostly in the form of large doubly-periodic
> vortices. Hundreds of wave trains and vortices appeared everywhere and are
> permanently burned into walls, objects and trees surrounding the lab.

Good heavens. It is amazing they survived.

Did they take photographs of these things? Did they preserve some of the
hundreds of samples of damaged wood and other materials from the
surroundings? If they did not take photos and samples, I doubt this account
is accurate.

Maybe I should not be so dismissive, since Fleischmann and Pons did not
take photos or preserve samples from their explosion. It was very stupid of
them not to. Very unprofessional. I said that to Martin, and he ruefully
agreed.