LeClair has observed the generation of *Protonated Water Clusters* in the
plasma of the collapsing cavitation bubble. This nanomaterial is a
topologic material that concentrates positive charges; most probably
superconductive and quantum mechanically coherent at the tip of the
cluster.

It is this charge concentration that reduces or cancels the coulomb barrier.

See

*The following doctoral thesis characterizes **Protonated Water Clusters.
These clusters are formed around positive ions. *

* *

*http://gupea.ub.gu.se/bitstream/2077/28349/1/gupea_2077_28349_1.pdf*<http://gupea.ub.gu.se/bitstream/2077/28349/1/gupea_2077_28349_1.pdf>
**

* *

*Thermal properties of clusters and molecules*

* *

*- Experiments on evaporation, thermionic emission, and radiative cooling*

* *

*E**RIKA **S**UNDÉN*

* *

*Department of Physics*

*University of Gothenburg*

* *

With the strength of the coulomb barrier greatly lowered or completely
down, the energy of the bow shock wave only needs to be equal to or greater
than the endothermic energy levels needed to transmit elements over the
atomic number of iron.

Storms is correct in his observation that the nuclear fusion process is “novel
and unexpected”. The neutron production levels needed to transmute
trans-iron elements is not produced since LeClear is still alive after
exposure to his reaction.

This proton based type of transmutation has been seen in exploding foil
experiments and is a LENR reaction.

There is a good chance that the LeClair effect has been seen before is
these exploding foil experiments conducted in water. The electric spark
would have produced a collapsing cavitation bubble identical to that seen
in the LeClair experiment.

http://aflb.ensmp.fr/AFLB-333/aflb333m645.pdf