Competition is always beneficial to the consumer in any product offering.
The refresher course that Microsoft has provided us in the preceding
decades shows that the consumer is not well served by a monopoly. The
monopolist is free to call his own shots, charge what the market will bear,
and release product at a measured pace that he judges best for his best
interests and disposition.

The more venders that supply a given product, the greater is the advantage
to the consumer. Rossi is attempting to corner the LENR market through the
offering of a superior technology.

It is up to the competitors of Rossi to flush him out into the open so the
competitive forces in the marketplace can flow with great vigor.

When the big multinational energy providers recognize that LENR is real and
can produce a profit, Rossi’s technology will be exposed to intense
competition.

Rossi is wise to take his time to get all his ducks in order to face that
competition and try to stay ahead of it for as long as he can.

Rosssi is smart to keep the sleeping beasts in the energy business as dead
to the LENR world as long as he can manage. So time is on Rossi’s side
until a competitor steps forth (DGT ?) to shake up the world of the
multinational energy producers into frantic and frenzied action.

Cheers:  Axil