From: Guenter Wildgruber [mailto:gwildgru...@ymail.com]
Sent: Saturday, July 07, 2012 3:50 PM
To: Peter Gluck
Cc: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]: ECAT 600 C Operations

Peter,

somehow I missed that.

Anyway.

200 degC would be quite something.

400degC would be disruptive.

>600degC earth-shattering.

A range where I am having some conceptual difficulties with.

Presumably theory also.

But this is commonsensical extrapolation from my side,without any firm ground,
I must confess.

As stated, such a simple parameter like temperature could seriously challenge
my worldview, which worries me somehow, but I do not reject it out of hand.

We will see.

all the best

Guenter

  _____