Dear Guenter,

Nothing easier- if you make a Google Search for "Defkalion 650C" or a
search on their Forum for 650C you will find tens of links. It was also
written at Mats's Nyteknik.

An example from many:

Real news from Defkalion « nickelpower
nickelpower.org/2012/03/26/real-news-from-defkalion/
26 Mar 2012 – Rossi is a “one-man-band” and Defkalion has 27 scientists.
.... they say that they reactor work until 650C (limit of bare rector test)
and according .

I had a cognitive shock- what they have is a process different
from Piantelli's based on preformed nanoclusters. Those clusters are
destroyed fast over 400C.
There are many implications but I don't think we have to change our
world/science views.
And now Rossi re-discovers this high temperature process.
Progress!

Peter

--
Dr. Peter Gluck