In fact, and it is my own position, and I understand that some disagree,
For DGT I have passed the "I cannot explain".
With my experience, my behavioral analysis of business, and various data
and analysis gathered, I can say that the positive outcome (at a few
details uncertain), is sure beyond the reasonable doubt.

For Rossi, I'm still uncomfortable, but beside clear lies and probable
lies, and things to check, the key facts seems good, because of others
reaction and claims.

note that for me the claims are only action that someone do to expect
reactions. I believe in something when the interpreted intent of that
action, is only coherent with the positive outcome.
to be simple, DGT have gone so far that assuming fraud or delusion, their
reaction are neither rational, not even coherent with their psychiatric (
:> ) profile, and others reactions around.
Their data, their discussions are coherent and evidence of knowledge linked
to a real reactor, and their effort are nonsense is that real react is not
mostly working maybe a little erratic, but enough stable to convince to bet
your balls). their critics are even supporting their claims. Thanks to
stremmenos and Rossi. thanks also to their board of director and their
economic profile (anti-Rossi style).

For Rossi, in fact his best support for me is DGT. don't laugh. Concezzi
too.

With my acquired conviction, I jump from a probabilistic conviction of
99.9%, to the translation in normal life : "I'm SURE", more than most of
the things that circulate on TV, in news, in science... and believe me, I'm
very skeptical in many things, from conspiracy theories to mainstream
consensus, even to myself.
I say you I'm SURE, but like sur rise in the morning, it have to be checked
every morning, in case something have changed.

I was criticizing the tendency in LENR community to be overcarefull.
There is a moment in real life when you have to bet your ball, or rather
stay in your bed and wait for death, which is sure.
I'm sure LENR is real, DGT have a reactor not far from said, Rossi have
good results.
Anyway tomorrow morning, have to check if that have changed.