*Just pump seawater up into the middle of Antartica, it will freeze and
reduce sea level and no need to desalinate.*

Antarctica is the problem, The average Anicteric temperature will
eventually  get above freezing and no ice will form there.

While there is ice in Antarctica, the global temperature will stay
relatively cool. The ocean currents will move cold water to cool the world
until all the ice is gone. After this ice has all melted, look for the
average global temperature to rise very fast since where will be no store
of cool remaining on earth.

If CO2 is pumped into the atmosphere in exponentially increasing amounts,
all the ice will certainly melt, it’s just an matter of when and how fast.
The parts per million that will lead to an ice free world is somewhere
between 1000 to 2000 Parts per million CO2.

Cheers:   Axil

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 4:51 PM, Robert Lynn <robert.gulliver.l...@gmail.com