I wrote:

>  I was thinking bury the CO2 as CaCO3 as mother nature does but oils would
>> probably work also.
>>

> I do not think that nature buries CO2. . . .

Ah. I misunderstood. You are saying bury it as calcium carbonate, not as a
gas.

Well, whatever is cheapest and most convenient.

There might be market for carbon or carbon compounds on the Moon or Mars
for all we know. We might send millions of tons a day up by space elevator
and dispatch it around the solar system. I doubt that will happen, but you
never know.

I doubt the earth will export foodstuffs to Mars. That would be exporting
carbon and water. It seems a lot easier to grow food locally. Fresher and
tastier.