At 12:40 AM 8/20/2012, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax wrote:
That PESN report gives me practically no confidence. So they've sold the poppers before they are ready to ship any? Has anyone seen an Inteligentry popper function?

I should be more careful. They have 100 orders, they claim. They may not have accepted payment for these orders yet, and it is certainly legal to sell something for future delivery. It isn't even reprehensible to make the offer of sale and to accept orders, even if you don't have the product yet. Routinely, in my own business, I only charge credit cards when I ship. Under some conditions, if people accept it, you can actually accept prepayment.

I don't recommend it for buying anything from a company that might vanish or otherwise be unable to deliver. "Money-back guarantees" only work when a company needs to maintain its reputation and/or has assets that can be targeted. And that can be far more trouble than it's worth....