On Mon, Nov 5, 2012 at 6:45 AM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

Here is a Radon map.

> http://denr.sd.gov/des/aq/images/Radonmap.gif
>
> If a testing lab is in the "high radon potential" zones, such as say -
> Northern New Mexico, efforts must be made to exclude radon counts.

It looks like my old home, Colorado, is Radon-central.  I will not try to
use a Geiger counter there.

With regard to Storms's and Scanlan's note, I have only questions at this
point.  Transmutations in O16 and O17 are not satisfying, since oxygen is
not specific to GM #1.  Radon is an interesting possibility, and they even
remark on a change in the signal when a fan in the room is turned on.  But
two things are hard to explain -- (1) the clear 1-hourish decay and (2) the
clear change in behavior when the lead shield is interposed.  The change is
dramatic (the signal immediately goes way down).  That says to me that
there is something going on in the active material, above and beyond any
secondary effects witnessed at a further remove from the assembly.

The thing that is going on, though, might be fractofusion or something else
non-LENRish, since they are not observing heat.

Many questions.  I hope they follow up with another report.

Eric