From: Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Nov 10, 2012 10:39 pm
Subject: [Vo]:Supersonic shockwave acceleration processes

I am interested in the possible association of zero-point-energy/electrostatic
based supersonic shockwave acceleration processes that occur as a consequence
of ionic crystal formation during cavatation bubble collapse and the closely
related plasma reaction in the Papp engine which might occur in the plasmoid
formation process in heavy noble gases.

The Plasmoid that is formed by the spark discharge in a noble gas mix might be
analogous to what happens in the collapse of a single large cavatation bubble.

The Plasmoid both acts like and might be thought of as a manifestation of a
single large collapsing cavitation bubble.

In more detail, what Mark LeClair has observed as positive ionic
crystallization formation in water that is catalyzed in the high pressure
plasma generation during cavatation in water may also be happening in ionic
positively charge  krypton and xenon crystal formation in the Papp reaction.

I believe that this idea is justifiable since cavatation damage also occurs in
liquid sodium and molten salt pumps at levels of up to ten times more intense
as is happening in water.

Positive ionic crystallization formation can happen in many types of ionic
elements and chemical compounds in both liquids and gases.
Here is a recent YouTube based interview covering cavitation with Mark LeClair.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a7Gqd34R5OQ

In this interview, Mark LeClair believes that LENR happens in cavatation. But
a deeper level of abstraction is needed in his thinking.  LENR actually is
based on the action of positively charged ionic super-atomic crystals.