The process appears very interesting but I still do not understand what
material is forced to move in opposition to the high energy forward
accelerating crystal.  If the electrons are the source of the energy, then they
would slow down quickly as the energy is fed to the ions I would suspect.  I am
seeking an understanding of the equivalent to the rocket exhaust which carries
away the same quantity of momentum as the forward accelerating rocket.

If the Casimir Force can be modulated to be one sided as this seems to suggest,
then it would appear like a reaction less engine which would be a fine
discovery.  Another way to consider this question is to ask whether or not the
center of mass changes during the event.  This does not normally happen within
a closed system in physics.  Perhaps my question is rather vague.

It would be easier for me to believe that all of the momentum occurs due to the
collapse of the bubble and the resulting reactionary motion of the water.  This
would imply that there would be no extra Casimir energy required.  Has the
energy released by the laser burst been compared to that of the water crystal
jet?  If less energy is imparted to the work surface then there may be no need
for extra zero point energy.

Forgive me if I seem to have a hang up regarding zero point energy as I believe
that standard CoE is capable of handling this process.  I guess that the free
lunch has always been just out of my reach!

Dave