Let me now come to my senses. When the essential beliefs of a person are
questioned, you question the quintessential essence of the person
themselves.

I dare not do that.

I will not change my beliefs and neither will you.

Let be stop before I irrevocable offend you in my zeal to win the argument.

Peace and love my friend:  axil