  From: David Roberson
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 2:16 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:OT: The Truth about islam and little girls.

  Abd, is it possible for you to discuss these issues with him in private?  I
find the titles of the threads offensive and to keep seeing them over and over
is beginning to wear on me.

  I have a hard time believing that you must personally defend Islam to this
extent and did it occur to you that you are feeding fuel to the fire over and
over again?

  I miss the good discussions that once were common on this site and it would
not surprise me to see many leave if this continues at the present rate.  Why
not just let the insults pass and eventually they must end.

  At times such as this I look back fondly to the posts of Mary and Crude, at
least they were related to the main subject and generally not directly
offensive.

  This is at least the second time I have begged for a little civility on this
list.