I appreciate your decision Jojo.  I look forward to a return to the good
science related discussions that we once shared.

May I make a couple of requests to the Vortex members that are totally
reasonable:

Lets all terminate any off topic posting that gets to be too long as it may not
be of much general interest to the group.  I have been corrected to now
understand that this group is not concentrated upon LENR as such, but to
unusual scientific discoveries, topics, etc.  I hope that politics in general
becomes far less dominate.  The same can be said with respect to religious
postings that generate controversy.

As always, insults and personal attacks are not worthy of our discussion in
this quality group.  Little can be gained by such behavior and I find it
offensive.  We as a group have many shared talents and need to work together in
a fashion that enhances the whole.  I realize that some positions held by
members tend to be considered too emotional and can generate heated exchanges
on occasions.  This might happen, and when it does, please make a strong effort
to cool down before posting personal attacks upon those with which we disagree.

I do not wish to make any effort to censure free science related discussions so
please do not consider this letter to be of that nature.  I merely wish to see
the Vortex return to its glory days(or what can be considered as such) and to
enjoy the benefits that come with sharing of knowledge.

Dave