  From: ChemE Stewart
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Thursday, January 03, 2013 8:07 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:OT: The Truth about islam and little girls.

  I find that if I ignore my kids when they act up, it usually goes away.  It
is usually them looking for attention.  I was taught that from a PhD family
psychologist and it works.  You might try the same.  It has a lot to do with
maturity.

  On Wed, Jan 2, 2013 at 11:28 PM, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <a...@lomaxdesign.com>