At 08:50 PM 1/2/2013, you wrote:
Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <<mailto:a...@lomaxdesign.com>a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:

Please remove this discussion to VortexB-L.

I doubt that will happen. VortexB-l does not appear to be googleable. So from Jojo's point of view, it could be useless.

I have already filtered out Jojo. So why don't YOU take this discussion to VortexB-L. Respond to him there, if you must. Or I will filter out you, too.

Enough is enough.

Oh, I'm quivering, shaking with the possibility that *Jed Rothwell* might filter me out.

I am not going to subscribe to VortexB-l. This is supposedy a moderated list. If it stays unmoderated, I won't be here long.

My alternative, Jed, is to unsubscribe, not to move to an unmoderated list. Steve Johnson already did unsubscribe, though how much it has to do with Jojo, I'm not clear.

If you are going to filter me out, you might want to set up filter conditions that are for [Vo] and my name. Unless you want to avoid seeing direct personal email. Up to you.