From: Eric Walker [mailto:eric.wal...@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, January 26, 2013 1:12 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Another article about the impact of automation on employment

<snip>

I see no need to slash government entitlements that are basically self-funding
and which, if anything, help to bring down costs. But I also appreciate the
reasoning behind calls to limit the amount of US government debt that has been
issued.  As with any complex problem, there are no simple solutions.

Eric