We all agree that a method must be found to release mass-energy without
producing energetic particles or energetic radiation. To do this, the D
nuclei must form a relationship within a structure (cluster) that is
unique.

Transactions of Fusion Technology, Vol. 26, Number 4T, Part 2, December
1994: p. xiii. This paper was presented at The Fourth International
Conference on Cold Fusion, 1993. (ICCF-4) Lahaina, Maui, Dec. 6-9, by
Eugene Mallove in place of Julian Schwinger. Schwinger died in July 1994.

Cold Fusion Theory

www.lenr-canr.org/acrobat/SchwingerJcoldfusionb.pdf

This paper addresses the question of conservation of energy and momentum as
a coupling of phonons within the lattice with the LENR reaction in the
nucleus.

I am receptive to this concept as a mechanism to moderate high energy
nuclear emissions.

 Cheers:  Axil