Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> I agree 100% Terry….the best way -by far- to convince the majority of
> skeptics is a self-running machine. ****
>
> ** **
>
> Maybe the only way. There are tons of calorimetry data already at the watt
> and subwatt level. We need some drama at this stage. A self-runner should
> be high on the list.

But not when it is done in a piss-poor implementation the way Arata did it.
That's my point. He proved you can make a self-running machine that does
not even come close to convincing *me*, and I am an easy sell.

A self running machine has to incorporate some design elements that make it
obvious the thing is not fake.