From: MarkI-ZeroPoint [mailto:zeropo...@charter.net]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 10:19 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: RE: [Vo]:A pile of clues... should be obvious by now!

Jones:
I don't think you're seeing the significance of my posting... I guess I
didn't do a good job of expressing my point.

WHY OPPOSITE????

Why are the UP-spin quarks on OPPOSITE sides of the nucleus from the
DOWN-spin quarks???
      [ I would propose that both are a dipole-like oscillation, just 180deg
out of phase]

Why do...
 "All spin directions collapse on one or the OPPOSITE direction depending on
the measured photon polarization." ???
      [this is the quote under one of the pics from the article]

Why, in some nuclear interactions, do two gammas go shooting off in OPPOSITE
directions????

Where is the physical model that explains the REASON why these observations
involve OPPOSITEs????

Is antimatter everywhere (because it's simply the other HALF of the
oscillation), but our measurement apparatus only detects one half of the
oscillation and sees that as 'matter'?

Why is the magnetic field PERPENDICULAR to the E-field???  It's all
related...

-Mark