From: David Roberson [mailto:dlrober...@aol.com]
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2013 11:07 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:A pile of clues... should be obvious by now!

>In the end, it should be crystal clear to anyone who understands nuclear

engineering - that there is no possible way to adequately explain the lack

of gammas in LENR - other than that they never happened at all.
I agree with you Jones.  The only way to explain this process is to assume that
the gammas are not emitted at any time and that the energy from the reactions
is shared among the atoms surrounding it.  I have been looking for evidence
that fusion can take place in the compact environment of a cold fusion NAE in a
manner that is very different from that occurring within a plasma.  The system
difference is evident and I have not seem papers describing known fusion events
recorded within a metal matrix where gammas are emitted at the expected levels.

I proposed an experiment where a palladium cube loaded with deuterium is
subjected to a flux of muons as a way to induce conditions that are known to
result in fusion.  If this does not result in the release of a number of
gammas, then evidence is obtained that fusion within a metal matrix is
different than that occurring within a gas.  Of course, muon induced fusion
might behave differently than normal LENR activity.  The more clues that we
obtain about the behavior of LENR, the faster we can understand the mechanism.

Dave