Hi,
[snip]
>Have you performed the calculations of the amount of hydrogen that is required
>to run one of these devices for a half year with the relatively meager energy
>released by hydrino processes?  That might be interesting to look into since
>we know that Rossi continues to insist that his ECAT will operate at least
>that long.

Why don't you do the calculation yourself? Assume a shrinkage energy of a few
hundred eV / atom. (Or work backwards, and determine what the average shrinkage
energy would need to be.)

>The DGT guys apparently think that some from of Mills like hydrogen finds
>their way into the reaction areas to fuse.  I was speculating that the X-Rays
>or perhaps high energy UV would break apart the hydrogen molecules and allow
>them to behave somewhat like those resulting from spark discharge.  Are you
>convinced that there is a form of electric field driven multiplication of ions
>occurring in the DGT device instead of individual reactions?

I'm never convinced of anything, and I think you may have misunderstood what I
was getting at. The multiplication reaction is based on individual reactions,
not electric field driven multiplication of ions.

>If individual behavior is taking place, then Rossi might be borrowing a
>similar process to obtain his power.  Hence my questions about radiation
>assistance.

Yes, if fast particles are being generated, they can assist the process. How
much depends on several factors.
Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk