From: mixent <mix...@bigpond.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Jun 22, 2013 1:49 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Rossi and DGT Similarity?

Hi,
[snip]
>If it in fact does achieve this goal, then is this process not what DGT needs
for their device to function properly?  Why does the release of energy from the
reaction not supplement that from their spark system and hence lead to
additional reactions?  Perhaps this does occur and could result in thermal run
away of their unit.

Because the sparks have enough energy to split Hydrino molecules, whereas the UV
does not. ;>

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk