Jim,

Thanks, I was a vice president.  You can run all of the financial numbers
you want but if that thing doesn't scale up based upon his "theory"  they
don't work. Along with all of those large waterspouts, tornadoes and
hurricanes in nature there is a tremendous amount of condensing happening
at the location of strong jet streams.

His looks like a dust devil so far.

Stewart