Jim,

Thanks for the update, I had a college honors class in 1986 in which we
studied alan turing and artificial intelligence, lisp, parsing, etc.  one
of my first projects for honeywell/measurex out of college was starting up
a small 120 MW power plant  and our programmers from cupertino were
supposed have programmed artificial intelligence into the software and when
we went to start the system up we found out it was the other type of
artificial that took 4 months to Reprogram/debug...

I will read up on kolmogorov complexity, i am unfamiliar

Stewart