I assume it is either impossible or almost impossible to measure the size
of an excited hydrogen atom (i.e. n = 2, 3, 4 ...)  - otherwise Mills would
use that as proof,
Though he shows through math why his size is correct - google
"correspondence principle Randell Mills"

--
Jeff Driscoll
617-290-1998