  From: Axil Axil
  To: vortex-l
  Sent: Friday, February 28, 2014 12:08 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:The elephant in the room,

  To account for the appearance of superconductivity and cluster fusion in the
NiH reactor, I predict that a magnetic field of 10^16 tesla emanating from the
NAE will be announced as an experimental finding from NiH reactor research.

  Such an experimental  finding will be selective and conclusive in LENR theory.