Jones wrote:

Here is an interesting item that turned up.

http://www.ece.umd.edu/~antonsen/Data/IRMMW-THz%202013/Extended%20Abstracts/
2013-09-03-Tu/TU12-6.pdf

It is not precisely on point for the Rossi effect, nor for the Cooper patent
application, but there is a strong analogy for a complex mechanism which
involves all of these factors below, operating together.

1)    CNT which are hollow

2)    SPP

3)    Magnetic field alignment

4)    Light source

5)    Ni-H LENR (of some variety) to power all of the above and provide
excess heat

Thanks for posting that reference.  And I might draw your attention to my
posting a few mins ago.

"Of Metronomes and Molecules..."

Once again, we find ourselves bumping into each other down in this rabbit
hole.

;-)

-mark