100 megawatts per cm^2 is only 10^8 watts per Cm^2. I have seen in research
papers and have posted about 10^15 watts per cm^2 maximum seen in
nanoplasmonic research.

I suspect that 10^20 watts per cm^2 is produced inside the Ni/H reactor
because of the optimized nanoparticle configurations used.

This will produce a magnetic field at 10^16 tesla.