From: Axil Axil
  To: vortex-l
  Sent: Monday, March 10, 2014 1:30 PM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:FYI: Extraordinary momentum and spin discovered in
evanescent light waves

http://www.phy-astr.gsu.edu/stockman/data/Li_Stockman_PRL_2013_Electric_Spaser.pdf

  Electric Spaser in the Extreme Quantum Limit

  The normal state of the SPP is BEC because of their low mass.

  In Bose-Einstein statistics the quantum concentration  (particles per volume)
is proportional to the total mass M of the system:

  Nq=(MkT/2πℏ2)3/2where k Boltzmann constant, T temperature

  In a nutshell, a very low mass means certainty in BEC formation.

  On Mon, Mar 10, 2014 at 3:24 PM, MarkI-Zeropoint <zeropo...@charter.net>