At 10:24 AM 4/3/2014,  Frank Acland wrote:
I bought the ebook today for around $15 with the current exchange rate. It's a good read, and gives a lot of interesting details about the origins and development of the E-Cat. For me it was well worth the cost.

Worth it for me too.

Lots more detail about the stuff I DID know ... but also stuff that's been alluded to but not published ... eg the NASA + Investors project, and the failed Uppsala test. Not to mention that at one point Rossi was possibly down to a few thousand bucks, and Defkalion (and others) were hoping to starve him into submission.

Bottom line : Rossi is his own worst enemy. (But hopefully is now under "control" in Industrial Heat)

Second-last-line : Nobody doing a scam would do it that way.

ps : Like Cold Fusion, this book will be largely ignored. But it's great to have the record set down.