Because the molecular mass of Hydrogen is 1gram/mole, there is 1 mole of
hydrogen in 1 gram of hydrogen atoms. For every mole, there are 6.02*10^23
atoms so in 1 gram of hydrogen there are 6.02*10^23 hydrogen atoms (in
scientific notation) this is equal to 602000000000000000000000 hydrogen
atoms.

If the gas envelop capacity of the reactor is one liter and is operating at
a pressure of 3 bar then

1 mole of an ideal gas = 22.4 liters at one bar
1 mole of H2 = 2.016 grams
2.016 g / 22.4 liters= 0.09 g per liter at one bar

At 3 bar, there is .27 g of hydrogen in the gas envelope

The number of hydrogen atoms is therefore

.27 g * 602000000000000000000000 hydrogen atoms/g =
162540000000000000000000 hydrogen atoms  more or less

Please complete the Miles chemical energy calculation.