Refreshing my memory as follows:

<Snip>
Additional information was provided, that Defkalion had seen
disruption of electronic equipment by the device, such as their phone
system being shut down; the measurements reported were with all
shielding removed; normally, they operate the Hyperion with mu-metal
and other shielding, to cut down on EMF interference. It is not
surprising that there could be massive noise, they are stimulating
the reaction through a high voltage applied to those spark plugs used
as convenient feed-thrus at either end of the device. Classic spark
RF signal. Wide-band, mostly illegal nowadays, because of how much
disruption it can create. Devices that can generate this kind of
noise must be shielded, or they will be located and shut down.
<EndSnip>

I seem to remember that the RF interference during the demo was produced
with a doubly shielded Reactor.

DGT would not be unwise enough to run that ICCF-18 demo with an unshielded
reactor.

As in nuclear power where neutrons drive the reaction,  neutron radiation
protection is a major issue. In LENR, where EMF drives the reaction, RF
protection will be a major issue.