That demo looked good to me but I am no expert. I still don't trust people
is the LENR business because you all have vested interests.

All the tests and demos run by Ross must also have been invalid because of
RF interference. One of the major challenges in the NiH reactor business is
running well designed  tests of the reactor and getting valid results.

*"You cannot tell where the problem is, but anyway, you cannot do flow
calorimetry without a stable flow."*

I have always thought that heat capacity calorimetry was better suited to
LENR. Not that I am an expert but I still have an opinion; calibrating heat
capacity calorimetry  properly is a problem, but this type of heat
measurement is less equipment intensive and therefore less complicated in a
disruptive RF environment. It is also less sexy and impressive than flow
calorimetry  All that you need is a thermometer and that piece of test
equipment could be analog. The simpler that the test is, the more
believable that it will be. Get rid of the computers, the data acquisition
boards and computer programs, and the remote sensors. Keep it simple.

I am interested in how the science team tests the Rossi system. After all
these years, I wonder if Rossi has learned his testing  lessons yet.