From: Orionworks - Steven Vincent Johnson [mailto:orionwo...@charter.net]
Sent: Thursday, July 24, 2014 8:44 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: EXTERNAL: RE: [Vo]:Is the SunCell a titanium burner?

I believe BLP has been using something akin to industrial arc welders for some
of the demonstrations they videoed last June 25. However BLP seems to be using
the units in an unusual power configuration. On page 57 of the PDF file we see:

            Ignition current:           10,000 A to 20,000 A

            Ignition voltage:           4.5 V - 15 V

            System Peak Input Power: 45 kW - 450 kW

While the wattage appears high, (in the kilowatt range), it appears to be due
to an extremely high current load, but very low pressure. BLP seems to be
voltage is used.

I get the impression that most industrial arc welders are not used in such a
configuration. Personally, I don't know what to make of the BLP power load.
I've asked "the Doctor" if he might help clarify (or show) spectral graphs of
burning Titanium powder for comparison against the BLP "SunCell" reaction.

One other thing, Mills recently responded to another question concerning
different gaseous environments used to ignite the powder catalyst:

In one of the videos it is run under argon

The will likely be the cover gas in a commercial unit

That would suggest to me that a "triggered" portion of Titanium powder mixture
would not be capable of oxidizing since the enclosure would be totally immersed
within an inert gas mixture. One presumes that high amounts of heat, light, UV,
and soft X-Rays (but very little expansion compression) is produced.

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.orionworks.com

zazzle.com/orionworks