The one clue that I believes tells the tale is the zero spin property of
the NUCLEUS that can energy into weak to intermediate strength reactions.

Should read,,,

The one clue that I believe tells the tale is the zero spin property of the
various types of nuclei that either work or don't work in a weak to
intermediate strength LENR reaction based solely on their nuclear  spin.