The one clue that I believes tells the tale is the zero spin property of
the NUCLEUS that can energy into weak to intermediate strength reactions.

Rossi states he uses NI62 and Ni64, DGT says Ni61 does not work, nitrogen
which has non zero spin is a vigorous LENR poison.

The reason why zero spins work and non zero spins don't in LENR is that NMR
active (non zero spin) nuclei wastes energy by converting that magnetic
power into RF.

Even Piantelli states that a cooper pair of protons are active in his
reaction. That cooper pair has zero spin.

The orbits of electrons have no impact, the LENR spin toll gate is
controlled by nuclear spin only.

I believe that the DGT revelation that the NiH reactor produces Huge RF
emissions. This is from NMR active elements in a magnetic field.